Casas La Selvatica
CASA GRANDE: 2 BEDROOM, 1 BATHROOM HOME
Built with natural hardwood and decorated with lively Caribbean touches, including eclectic local art and tile mosaics, Casa Grande is a comfortable home featuring a large outdoor area (complete with dining table and two hammocks), fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with hot shower, a reading nook/games area). Each bedroom has one double bed. The open concept living room offers a flat screen TV and DVD player. As you step outside, there is a frog pond where one can watch the conservation of some endangered species of frogs. The house is surrounded by a tropical garden which includes different species of palms, banana trees and bromelias.
CASA MANGO: 1 BEDROOM, 1 BATHROOM HOME
Casa Mango is our budget accommodation option. It features a bedroom with double bed, ceiling fan and walk-in closet; a bathroom with hot shower; a kitchen with full size stove, refrigerator and basic kitchenware, and an outdoor living area with a dining table, bench and of course, two hammocks! The house offers basic accommodation, and it is intended for budget travellers who seek an affordable and clean place to call home during their vacation.
WiFi is included for both homes. There is no cable service, but at Casa Grande an HDMI cable is available so you can enjoy your programming from your own electronic devices.
- on-site hosts available to provide information and assistance as needed;
- laundry service is included for vacations of minimum 7 days at Casa Grande only (one load/week/adult guest) and available for an extra charge at Casa Mango or if service beyond what is included is needed at Casa Grande;
- high speed wireless internet for your devices;
- digital metal safes for secure storage of valuables; the safes are sufficiently large for your laptop, tablet, SLR camera, wallet, etc.
- recommendations and booking assistance for transportation, tours and activities booking, accommodation in San Jose or near the airport, etc.
We offer special rates at various times throughout the year. For the most updated rate information please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hear from you!